May 22, 2014

Reflection

In the stillness of the day and the quietness of the night I find myself reflecting on what is and what could be. I reflect on the new begining and focus on learning, trusting and loving once more. I feel hope restored, laughter tends to roll off of my lips and smiles radiate from the here and now as I twirl my way through the days. However; even in these intense moments of compleute and utter joy and hope I find myself wondering if my heart should be held tighter than ever to avoid the hurt that can result from so much love.


When I look into his eyes I see kidness, love and compassion. In his embrace I feel safe from the ugliness of the world. For the first time in a long time just the presence of arms around me and the intimacy of a touch of a hand as it embraces mine leaves me speechless. From the moment I knew that unconditional love existed I have searched around every bend and looked under every rock to find its exact hiding place. Is it possible that we have been searching for each other? Could he be the one who I have been waiting for all of my life? Has unconditional love finally entered into my world? I hold my breath waiting to see what the future holds in fear of breathing out and waking up from this dream that has now become my reality.


Ever so gently and cautiously I put my heart in someone elses hands for safe keeping. I trust unconditionally that happiness will overcome any possible heartache and time will finally be on our side. Life has not stopped but continues to move forward just as I must also do. Patience is required and time will continue to move ahead but I will wait with baited breath hoping that my moment in the sun has finally risen and will shine on day after day.


No comments:

Post a Comment