May 5, 2014

Fall Into Me

I sit silently with an empty chair next to me. Over the years the chair has been occupied by few and has yet to be coveted by the one to sit down and not leave halfway through a moment in time. I long for the one that cautiously asks if they can buy me a drink with the slightest of hope glimmering in their eyes as they navigate through the blue ocean leading to my soul. A glimmer of hope is exchanged by two hearts. The promise of possibility still unknown to even us. 

Time will stand still with a glance from across the room. Our souls unite in the most intimate of moments in the night when the light seen is the reflection of each others souls seen by two people holding tight to one another. Laughter will echo through the days and passion will fill the moments left. Safeness will finally be felt and the worry of tomorrow will no longer exist because tomorrow will be faced with a hand that has reached out and holds on tightly with the intent to never let go. 

My heart has been taught lessons of anguish and have seen moments of complete beauty only found between two people lost in one moment completely together. The world slips away and what is left is two and only two in that exact moment. Life seems to stop and the sun pauses to shine one more last glimmer of light on two individuals who have seen the dark for to long and is ready to bask in the warmth of a promise of a new day and a new forever.  

Sounds rush above me but I am lost in an embrace that when I close my eyes I can still feel the tightness of strength found in the arms of a protector. The fluttering of my heart and the butterflies felt throughout my body reminds me of the power of hope and joy in the search for new love and life. Acceptance is felt and I am no longer sick.......I am simply me with blue eyes, glasses and a smile that radiates from the inside out. It is one glimpse into my soul that someone will encounter when they meet me. 

However, I am looking for the one who sees my smile and can feel it radiate through themselves. One who can not imagine a day without hearing my voice and dreams of a future full of adventure and surprises around every corner. Who dreams of seeing themselves through tiny fingers and first smiles. Giggles that fill a home. One that when walked into love is not a question but the actual building blocks and foundation of the beautiful life found living within. 

I find my heart on my sleeve and my thoughts, emotions and feelings have become an open book. I patiently wait for someone to dust of the cover and sink in deep to read about who I am and absorb endless love that I emanate from me to another. I know my dream is a reality and that somewhere someone walks along through their day not knowing that the best thing to happen to them is just moments away and finally life will feel complete and a life dreamt about will come to fruition. Love will exist and time will stop as we look deep into each others eyes......in that one moment life and love will truly begin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment