May 14, 2013

Carry on...........

I have a confession...........I love to sneeze!!!!! I have no idea why but I do.......hehehehehe!!!!! The one thing I do NOT like are the hiccups. I have heard so many little things that you can do to cure your hiccups. I have drunk a glass a water backwards and let me tell you, be prepared to basically give yourself another shower! I have held my breath, been scared and even stood on my head! What I did learn is that hiccups will come and go.

I think the little hiccups in life are things that, they will just come and go. We will all face adversity in our lives. We will face illness and we will face death. You can not close your eyes, hold your breath and stand on your head to get rid of them. They are what they are and the question is how will you deal with your hiccups in this life?

I have had my heart broken so many times because of the hiccups that rolled through my life. I could have stopped and waited until they passed but in stead I chose to carry on. For instance, I am sick but I am also a happy, positive person who knows that my hiccups are not permanent. When I see those hiccups in my life coming I do not run from them instead I picture myself jump roping! Yep, jump roping! I close my eyes and jump and jump until I  jump right through that hiccup!!!! It does not stop it from heading your way, it just prepares you to face it and face it in a healthy manner.

Remember, hiccups are going to come and go. Some may last longer than others and some may even be life changing but there is nothing in your life that you can not handle. Just continue to carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment