May 31, 2013

My hill.............

I was recently described to someone as the one who lives on their own hill and is so positive that every once in a while they would like to punch me! Some may take that as a negative but not me, I giggled that one all the way home! It actually was an amazing compliment when I stop and really ponder it. I do live on my own hill and I seem to have my own weather that brings moments of complete and utter fear and other moments where I am so close to happiness that it almost burns my cheeks.

On my hill I am able to wear a blue sundress everyday and when I turn around the skirt lifts just enough that I can see a trail of blue out of the corner of my eyes. I am barefoot and take shelter under a lemon tree that has so many lemons that are so bright that you will finally understand why yellow evokes bright thoughts in your own mind. The hill is soft and emerald green but do not let that fool you, the climb can be treacherous if you are not prepared.  However, the reward at the end is this amazing moment where everything finally feels just right and time disappears and you will also get lost in the childlike spin of a blue sundress. This is my happy place. It is a place most will never see but others will try. 

I am the keeper of my hill and some try to climb and others find it to difficult and move on. You see there is no loneliness on my hill and I know my loves in my life will come and stay and others may have to go away for a small amount of time but remember times disappears on my hill and so it is as if my loves never left. 

On top of my hill there are also wild horses that I have been told if you feed them popcorn they turn into magical unicorns but THAT is a secret I will never reveal...........


No comments:

Post a Comment