October 31, 2012

November

Ok so I have touched base before on other autoimmune diseases through out my blog. So many people who suffer from one autoimmune disease will find out through time that they may suffer from others too. It is extremely important to educate those with autoimmune disease about others they may come across and we all can agree it is just as important to educate healthy individuals about the struggles so many of us go through so that they have they have their own tool box of knowledge to help us when we need them the most!

Ok, so what is my point you ask?!?!?!?! Well, for the month of November my goal is to post everyday on different autoimmune diseases. It will not only be beneficial to me but I hope it will also be beneficial to friends who stop by the blog. All I am asking is to help me by emailing me or posting on Facebook autoimmune diseases that you, your friends or family members may suffer from or one you would like to just know a little more about. 

It is the month to give thanks for all of our loved ones and there is nothing more amazing than kindness and understanding from others when you struggle with something in silence. Please let your loved ones and friends know just how they mean to you everyday, not just on Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment